Sr. Designer/Art Director
Design is difficult. Team MTC is looking for an Art Director who understands why and would have it no other way. A creative skilled and motivated enough to turn heads with smart questions, fresh ideas and stellar design. One who loves “exploration,” but knows when to stop exploring. One who thrives amid collaboration, but can take direction and run with it. A selfless teammate, desiring to work really hard while inspiring others to do the same.
Much of what you’d do
- Translate briefs and thematic concepts into actionable creative for many industries
- Communicate openly and often with creatives, strategists and account executives, while inching closer to team and project goals
- Set and meet high expectations and condensed timelines, both as part of a team and while off in your own [imaginative] world
- Architect and meticulously design logical, harmonious interfaces for websites and applications
- Create and execute visually articulate branding and campaign creative across traditional and new media
Much of what you’d bring your first day
- 6+ years design experience; preferably in an agency environment
- A portfolio including identity, digital and print demonstrating creative vision and technical prowess
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (Sketch a plus)
- Understanding of and passion for UX/I; both best practices and emerging trends
- Confidence presenting ideas and designs internally and to clients
- Ability to tackle several projects at once [without multitasking]
Explore our website (since you’re already here) to learn more about us. Merrick Towle Creative is an equal opportunity employer.